Tower Hamlets Arts & Events, Brady Arts Centre, 192 - 196 Hanbury Street, London, E1 5HU
tel 020 7364 7921 | email@example.com | www.towerhamlets.gov.uk
See the most recent listings below. Click on the links for more jobs, funding, professional development, news and opportunities for artists and arts organisations on the arts information pages.
Submit information for inclusion in Arts Forum Online on our website. We welcome all new arts related submissions so please make use of this FREE resource and help spread the word in Arts Forum Online and on our website!
Please forward this newsletter to any individuals or organisations you think it may be of interest to. If you have received this from a friend click here to subscribe to Events Highlights and Arts Forum Online.
Register your creative services
Register for FREE or look for an arts practitioner on the Tower Hamlets Arts directory. Whether you’re an arts organisation or a creative practitioner, register for FREE on the Tower Hamlets Arts directory. You can also search for artists and individuals from the Creative Industries with a wide range of disciplines and areas of expertise.
Jobs & Paid Opportunities
- Curatorial Assistant, Autograph ABP
- Archive Manager, Autograph ABP
- Head Technician, Chisenhale Gallery
- Music tutor, Bishopsgate Institute
- Marketing Manager, Association of Photographers
- Artist Educator with SEND experience, Bow Arts
- Artist Educator with D&T experience, Bow Arts
- Artist Educator for Creative PPA Cover, Bow Arts
- P/T Administrator, Dance Research Studio
- Premises Officer, Deptford Lounge
- Education Project Assistant, Whitechapel Gallery
For listings of all current arts jobs in Tower Hamlets or East London, click here
- Allen & Overy Ben Ogden Memorial Fund
- Groundwork London : Our Space Award grant
- The Elephant Trust : Grants for the Visual Arts
- The Santander Foundation : Community Plus London
To view all of our funding listings or search for grant schemes by category, click here
- CPD webinars, Royal Academy of Dance
- May Month of Making, Space Clarence Mews
- Culture Geek
- Clore Leadership Webinar: Governance & Managing Artistic Risk
- Create London : Panic! - It's an Arts Emergency
To see all training and professional development opportunities, or search by category, click here
Arts workshops & activities
- Community Poetry Group at Whitechapel Idea Store
- Book Launch & Audience with Sandy Moffat OBE RSA in conversation with Alison Harper
- Genesis Poetry Slam May 2018
- An exploration of Japanese Textiles for London Craft Week 9-12 May 2018
- Wheelchair Ballroom Dance Workshop - FREE
- Storytelling Skills for Grown Ups
- “Companions and Strangers” – a ‘Facilitated OL’ with Carolyn Roy
For full listings of all upcoming activities which will get your creative juices flowing, rather than provide vocational skills or accreditation, click here
News & resources
- The Yard Theatre Announces New Executive Director
- Sound Connections Announces Four Years of Strategic Investment from Youth Music
- East End Film Festival Now in Full Swing - Outdoor Screening in Spitalfields Market Coming Soon
- Altab Ali – 40 Years On
- Baul and Vaishnav Music Festival Returns to East London
- Celebrate St George’s Day with Traditional Fun
Opportunities & requests
- ixia’s Public Art Survey 2018
- The East End Trades Guild - Cheshire Street Market
- National Youth Orchestra's Inspire Project - applications open!
- Call for Entries (Late Deadline: May 7th), Open City Documentary Festival 2018
- Artist Call Out - Platform for Emerging Arts Exhibition, Leyden Gallery
- A New Direction - Young Challenge Group
See the full section detailing what’s on offer to local arts organisations and individuals including space available, internships and more by clicking here
We apologise for any duplicated information / postings.
If you have received this email on a mailing list and no longer wish to be on the list, please use our automated unsubscribe system at www.towerhamletsarts.org.uk
This email message is intended solely for the addressee. The information contained within it is confidential and is subject to the provision of the Data Protection Act 1998. No further use may be made of this email beyond the communication intended and no unsolicited contact be made based upon the information contained within it. Inclusion in this newsletter does not constitute a recommendation for the services or organisations listed.
This E-Mail may contain privileged and confidential information and if you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this E-Mail in error please notify us as soon as possible and delete this E-Mail.