Tower Hamlets Arts & Events, Brady Arts Centre, 192 - 196 Hanbury Street, London, E1 5HU
tel 020 7364 7921 | email@example.com | www.towerhamlets.gov.uk
See the most recent listings below. Click on the links for more jobs, funding, professional development, news and opportunities for artists and arts organisations on the arts information pages.
Submit information for inclusion in Arts Forum Online on our website. We welcome all new arts related submissions so please make use of this FREE resource and help spread the word in Arts Forum Online and on our website!
Please forward this newsletter to any individuals or organisations you think it may be of interest to. If you have received this from a friend click here to subscribe to Events Highlights and Arts Forum Online.
Register your creative services
Register for FREE or look for an arts practitioner on the Tower Hamlets Arts directory. Whether you’re an arts organisation or a creative practitioner, register for FREE on the Tower Hamlets Arts directory. You can also search for artists and individuals from the Creative Industries with a wide range of disciplines and areas of expertise.
Jobs & Paid Opportunities
- Communications Manager, Development & Operations, Artichoke Trust
- Development Manager, Art UK
- Workshop Project Manager, Cardboard Citizens
- Communications Manager, Cardboard Citizens
- Box Office Senior Supervisor , Rich Mix
- Studio Technician, Foundation Year, Royal Drawing School
- Part-time studio technicians, Public Programme, Royal Drawing School
- Technical Stage Manager – Tour, Half Moon Theatre
For listings of all current arts jobs in Tower Hamlets or East London, click here
- BFI & British Council : Short Film Travel Grant Fund
- Chris Johnston Memorial Fund, Grant Award for Emerging Performance Practitioner
- DCMS & British Council : Cultural Protection Fund
- Engage, The Marsh Awards for Excellence in Gallery Education
- Osmani Trust : Youth Innovation Fund - Deadline 24th July
To view all of our funding listings or search for grant schemes by category, click here
- Bow Skills: Creative play within Early Years Settings
- Whitechapel Gallery - How to Create a Communications Campaign
- The Poetic Body Workshop :An Introduction to Theatre Making, Fit to Burst
- Arts Fundraising & Philanthropy : Essential Series
- Transformers Influence Programme
- Cardobard Citizens : Forum Theatre Training Week 2018
To see all training and professional development opportunities, or search by category, click here
Arts workshops & activities
- Whitechapel Gallery - Creating Ourselves: Art, the body and subjectivity
- Radical Visions - Half Moon Photography Workshop: the inside story
- Modern Suffragette Photography Project - Free Photography Workshops For Local Mothers
- Rich Mix Takeover 2018 - City of Possibility
- Aldgate East My Neighbourhood: launch event
- The Pavilions - Summer of Art: Waterscape Exhibition & Workshops
- Workspace Available at Four Corners
For full listings of all upcoming activities which will get your creative juices flowing, rather than provide vocational skills or accreditation, click here
News & resources
- Mela Attracts Revellers from Tower Hamlets and Beyond
- Somali Seafarers Project is Full Steam Ahead
- Jeremy Wright Announced as New Culture Secretary
Opportunities & requests
- Totally Thames - Thames Lens 2018 Photography Competition now open
- Idea Stores Summer Reading Challenge Reading Hack 2018
- Volunteer at the London Design Biennale
- British Council - Opportunities for Artists
- Want Help With Publicity for Your October Events?
- Artist Residencies at GLYPT, GLYPT / Progression
- Workspace Available at Four Corners
See the full section detailing what’s on offer to local arts organisations and individuals including space available, internships and more by clicking here
We apologise for any duplicated information / postings.
If you have received this email on a mailing list and no longer wish to be on the list, please use our automated unsubscribe system at www.towerhamletsarts.org.uk
This email message is intended solely for the addressee. The information contained within it is confidential and is subject to the provision of the Data Protection Act 1998. No further use may be made of this email beyond the communication intended and no unsolicited contact be made based upon the information contained within it. Inclusion in this newsletter does not constitute a recommendation for the services or organisations listed.
This E-Mail may contain privileged and confidential information and if you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this E-Mail in error please notify us as soon as possible and delete this E-Mail.