Tower Hamlets Arts & Events, Brady Arts Centre, 192 - 196 Hanbury Street, London, E1 5HU
tel 020 7364 7921 | email@example.com | www.towerhamlets.gov.uk
See the most recent listings below. Click on the links for more jobs, funding, professional development, news and opportunities for artists and arts organisations on the arts information pages.
Submit information for inclusion in Arts Forum Online on our website. We welcome all new arts related submissions so please make use of this FREE resource and help spread the word in Arts Forum Online and on our website!
Please forward this newsletter to any individuals or organisations you think it may be of interest to. If you have received this from a friend click here to subscribe to Events Highlights and Arts Forum Online.
Register your creative services
Register for FREE or look for an arts practitioner on the Tower Hamlets Arts directory. Whether you’re an arts organisation or a creative practitioner, register for FREE on the Tower Hamlets Arts directory. You can also search for artists and individuals from the Creative Industries with a wide range of disciplines and areas of expertise.
Jobs & Paid Opportunities
- Arts Administrator, Poplar Union
- Assistant Registrar, Stuart Shave/Modern Art
- Exhibitions Build & Construction Specialist, The Barbican
- Casual Art Handler, The Barbican
- Schools Outreach Officer, Shakespeare Schools Foundation
- Programme Coordinator, Sound Connections
- Interim Finance Officer, Bow Arts
For listings of all current arts jobs in Tower Hamlets or East London, click here
- Arts Award Access Fund
- Community Radio Fund
- Société Générale Community Fund
- The 20 Fenchurch Street Legacy Fund
- The Fidelio Trust
- Woodward Charitable Trust : Summer Playscheme Grants Programme
To view all of our funding listings or search for grant schemes by category, click here
- Tower Hamlets CVS : Developing a new voluntary sector consortium
- Echo - Tell Your Story: Confidence Building Workshop
- Energising Culture, Julie's Bicycle
- VCTH Training: Safeguarding Policies & Procedures
To see all training and professional development opportunities, or search by category, click here
Arts workshops & activities
- Guided Training Sessions at Chisenhale Dance Space
- REDISCOVERING SHAKESPEARE with Director Jo McInnes, The Ascend Actors Group
- ‘Zine-Making Risograph Workshop
- TRANSPARENT THINGS, LANDSCAPE DISSOLVES: A screening and talk with Filmmaker Paul Clipson
- Free - Three Week STREET ART Workshop Courses for local 16-21 year olds
- AmIaDancer, OffthePage Creative Practice
For full listings of all upcoming activities which will get your creative juices flowing, rather than provide vocational skills or accreditation, click here
News & resources
- MPs Call For Ban On Unpaid Arts Internships
- Shape Open 2017: Winners Announced!
- Arts Council England May Fund an additional 216 NPOs from 2018
- Thames Estuary To Be Transformed Into Arts Hub
Opportunities & requests
- Call For Submissions: Guest Projects 2018
- Make History Now: LGBT Tower Hamlets Photography Competition
- Floating Businesses Sought To Create Splash In Hackney Wick
- Open City : Designers get creative in the Activate Challenge 2017!
- alt.barbican: A new project led by the Barbican & The Trampery
- Call for Entries, Young Masters Art Prize
- Totally Thames 2017 Event Call-out
- Museum Seeks Local Performers For Community Show At Family Festival
See the full section detailing what’s on offer to local arts organisations and individuals including space available, internships and more by clicking here
We apologise for any duplicated information / postings.
If you have received this email on a mailing list and no longer wish to be on the list, please use our automated unsubscribe system at www.towerhamletsarts.org.uk
This email message is intended solely for the addressee. The information contained within it is confidential and is subject to the provision of the Data Protection Act 1998. No further use may be made of this email beyond the communication intended and no unsolicited contact be made based upon the information contained within it. Inclusion in this newsletter does not constitute a recommendation for the services or organisations listed.
This E-Mail may contain privileged and confidential information and if you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this E-Mail in error please notify us as soon as possible and delete this E-Mail.