Frequently Asked Questions
Want to find out about organising, attending or funding an event in Tower Hamlets? Want to know how to organise a Street Party? Want to know about the what fireworks displays are happening in your area on or arounf November 5th? Want to know about music and arts festivals in the borough? For answers to these and other frequently asked questions please see below. For any further enquiries please email email@example.com
- Are There Any Opportunites To Trade at Festivals in 2016?
- Does Tower Hamlets have any empty spaces that can be used for temporary projects, arts initiatives or pop-up schemes?
- How can I send a press release or information for inclusion in East End Life?
- Is there any funding available for my event?
- I do Like to be Beside the Seasidefrom Mon 6 Feb 17 until Tue 28 Feb 17
- THAT II Networkfrom Wed 22 Feb 17 until Sat 4 Mar 17
- The Real Umrao Jaan: Shame and Sexual Exploitation TODAY ONLY
- Women's History Monthfrom Wed 1 Mar 17 until Fri 31 Mar 17
- Dress for the Occasionfrom Fri 3 Mar 17 until Fri 31 Mar 17
- Make History Now: LGBT Tower Hamlets Photography Competitionposted: Wed 22 Feb 17
- Tower Hamlet Council Event Fund is Changing in 2017posted: Wed 1 Feb 17
- TOWER HAMLETS ARTS DEVELOPMENT & NETWORKING EVENT – Tuesday 28th February 2017posted: Fri 20 Jan 17
- East End Film Festival 2017 - Submissions Now Open!posted: Wed 11 Jan 17