Visual arts - Galleries
|Address||Trinity Buoy Wharf, 64 Orchard Place, E14 0JW|
London's only lighthouse which currently contains Longplayer art installation and the Faraday Effect (inspired by the work of scientist Michael Faraday).
|Area||Millwall, Blackwall & Cubitt Town / LAP 8|
If these are your details and you would like to update them please send an email to the Arts & Events team.
- Idea Store Learning Printmakingfrom Thu 2 Jul 15 until Fri 28 Aug 15
- Robin Hood Selected dates between Sat 4 Jul 15 and Fri 31 Jul 15
- A Great Day Out in Victoria ParkSat 1 Aug 15
- All Stars London Talent Show Sat 1 Aug 15
- Design Your Future - Create it! Own it! Perform it!from Mon 3 Aug 15 until Sat 22 Aug 15
- 5 days to go - deadline for our listings brochure next Mondayposted: Wed 22 Jul 15
- Programme Director: Learning and Participation, Spitalfields Musicposted: Thu 16 Jul 15
- Photography Volunteer Wanted By Local History Archiveposted: Wed 15 Jul 15
- CM Sounds : 4 Free Videos & 1 Free Music Production Training Day To Enhance Your Music Tracksposted: Thu 9 Jul 15
- Summer Art and Design Academy - Design FuturesMon 3 Aug 15 to Sat 22 Aug 15