Visual arts - Galleries
|Address||Trinity Buoy Wharf, 64 Orchard Place, E14 0JW|
London's only lighthouse which currently contains Longplayer art installation and the Faraday Effect (inspired by the work of scientist Michael Faraday).
|Area||Millwall, Blackwall & Cubitt Town / LAP 8|
If these are your details and you would like to update them please send an email to the Arts & Events team.
- Festival Volunteer at GDIF2016, Greenwich and Docklands International Festivalposted: Wed 27 Apr 16
- The Baishakhi Mela is back! Save the date.....posted: Wed 27 Apr 16
- Altab Ali Day Launched in Tower Hamletsposted: Wed 20 Apr 16
- Youth Arts Production 'Rapture' Is A Runaway Successposted: Wed 20 Apr 16
- Are You One of the 5,000 Following @thevents on Twitter? posted: Wed 13 Apr 16