Visual arts - Galleries
|Address||Trinity Buoy Wharf, 64 Orchard Place, E14 0JW|
London's only lighthouse which currently contains Longplayer art installation and the Faraday Effect (inspired by the work of scientist Michael Faraday).
|Area||Millwall, Blackwall & Cubitt Town / LAP 8|
If these are your details and you would like to update them please send an email to the Arts & Events team.
- Crossing The Horizon – Recent paintings by Bob DawsonTODAY ONLY
- Rest & its discontentsfrom Fri 30 Sep 16 until Sun 30 Oct 16
- Half Moon Fun PalaceSat 1 Oct 16
- Photomonth East Londonfrom Sat 1 Oct 16 until Tue 29 Nov 16
- Capoeiraevery Monday & Wednesday from Mon 3 Oct 16 until Wed 26 Oct 16
- Photomonth Festival Opens This Weekposted: Wed 28 Sep 16
- Book your space on the First Thursday Art BusTour for Rest and its discontentsposted: Fri 23 Sep 16
- Black History Month Photograph goes National!posted: Wed 14 Sep 16
- Photomonth Photo-Open, Call For Entriesposted: Wed 14 Sep 16
- The East London Writeidea 2016 Prize & The Writeidea ESOL Prizeposted: Wed 14 Sep 16