Visual arts - Galleries
|Address||Trinity Buoy Wharf, 64 Orchard Place, E14 0JW|
London's only lighthouse which currently contains Longplayer art installation and the Faraday Effect (inspired by the work of scientist Michael Faraday).
|Area||Millwall, Blackwall & Cubitt Town / LAP 8|
If these are your details and you would like to update them please send an email to the Arts & Events team.
- Black History Month - money, marketing and more - last chance to get involved!posted: Fri 22 Jul 16
- Vicky Park Needs You!posted: Thu 21 Jul 16
- It's Going To Be A Great Day Out in Victoria Parkposted: Wed 20 Jul 16
- Black History Month Deadlinesposted: Mon 4 Jul 16
- Music Leader Training Programme, CM SoundsMon 10 Oct 16 to Mon 20 Mar 17