Visual arts - Galleries
|Address||Trinity Buoy Wharf, 64 Orchard Place, E14 0JW|
London's only lighthouse which currently contains Longplayer art installation and the Faraday Effect (inspired by the work of scientist Michael Faraday).
|Area||Millwall, Blackwall & Cubitt Town / LAP 8|
If these are your details and you would like to update them please send an email to the Arts & Events team.
- Brick Lane Born Exhibition: Some photos by Raju Vaidyanathan, 1983-1989from Tue 11 Oct 16 until Sat 7 Jan 17
- Photomonth East Londonfrom Sat 1 Oct 16 until Tue 29 Nov 16
- Rest & its discontentsfrom Fri 30 Sep 16 until Sun 30 Oct 16
- Somali Week Festivalfrom Fri 21 Oct 16 until Sun 30 Oct 16
- Halloweekfrom Mon 24 Oct 16 until Sun 30 Oct 16
- Season of Bangla Drama Trailer Gives Taste of What to Expectposted: Wed 19 Oct 16
- Victoria Park Voted Nation's Favourite for Third Year in a Rowposted: Wed 19 Oct 16
- Projects Manager for Music Education, THAMES (Tower Hamlets Arts & Music Education Service)posted: Thu 13 Oct 16
- Rest & its discontents - Hubbub Present Programme of Exhibtion Events at The Art Pavilionposted: Wed 12 Oct 16
- Writeidea Festival - FREE Reading Festival at Idea Store WhitechapelFri 11 Nov 16 to Sun 13 Nov 16