Visual arts - Galleries
|Address||Trinity Buoy Wharf, 64 Orchard Place, E14 0JW|
London's only lighthouse which currently contains Longplayer art installation and the Faraday Effect (inspired by the work of scientist Michael Faraday).
|Area||Millwall, Blackwall & Cubitt Town / LAP 8|
If these are your details and you would like to update them please send an email to the Arts & Events team.
- Family Festive Days in Victoria & Mile End ParksTODAY ONLY
- Festival of Print - Celebrationfrom Thu 1 Dec 16 until Sun 11 Dec 16
- Journey to Justice Opening Event on Human Rights DayTODAY ONLY
- Spitalfields Music Winter Festivalfrom Sun 4 Dec 16 until Sun 11 Dec 16
- Urban Makers East Christmas MarketSelected dates between Sat 10 Dec 16 and Sun 11 Dec 16
- Tower Hamlets has got Talent!posted: Wed 7 Dec 16
- Veteran US Civil Rights Worker To Launch Stunning Human Rights Exhibition at Rich Mix posted: Wed 7 Dec 16
- Black History Month photograph on view across Londonposted: Wed 30 Nov 16
- Shape Open 2017 - Power: The Politics of Disabilityposted: Wed 30 Nov 16
- Spitalfields Winter Music Festival opens next weekendposted: Wed 30 Nov 16