Visual arts - Galleries
|Address||Trinity Buoy Wharf, 64 Orchard Place, E14 0JW|
London's only lighthouse which currently contains Longplayer art installation and the Faraday Effect (inspired by the work of scientist Michael Faraday).
|Area||Millwall, Blackwall & Cubitt Town / LAP 8|
If these are your details and you would like to update them please send an email to the Arts & Events team.
- I do Like to be Beside the Seasidefrom Mon 6 Feb 17 until Tue 28 Feb 17
- THAT II Networkfrom Wed 22 Feb 17 until Sat 4 Mar 17
- The Real Umrao Jaan: Shame and Sexual Exploitation TODAY ONLY
- Women's History Monthfrom Wed 1 Mar 17 until Fri 31 Mar 17
- Dress for the Occasionfrom Fri 3 Mar 17 until Fri 31 Mar 17
- Make History Now: LGBT Tower Hamlets Photography Competitionposted: Wed 22 Feb 17
- Tower Hamlet Council Event Fund is Changing in 2017posted: Wed 1 Feb 17
- TOWER HAMLETS ARTS DEVELOPMENT & NETWORKING EVENT – Tuesday 28th February 2017posted: Fri 20 Jan 17
- East End Film Festival 2017 - Submissions Now Open!posted: Wed 11 Jan 17