Visual arts - Galleries
|Address||Trinity Buoy Wharf, 64 Orchard Place, E14 0JW|
London's only lighthouse which currently contains Longplayer art installation and the Faraday Effect (inspired by the work of scientist Michael Faraday).
|Area||Millwall, Blackwall & Cubitt Town / LAP 8|
If these are your details and you would like to update them please send an email to the Arts & Events team.
- Tate is coming to Tower Hamlets!Tue 28 May 13 to Thu 30 May 13
- BBC Commends Council's Youth Arts Drama Performance For Tackling A Tricky Subjectposted: Wed 15 May 13
- Cutting East - A Film Festival by Young Eastenders - Coming Soonposted: Wed 15 May 13
- Festival volunteers for Spitalfields Musicposted: Fri 10 May 13
- Spitalfields Music Trainee Music Leaders Scheme Sun 1 Sep 13 to Wed 30 Jul 14