Visual arts - Galleries
|Address||Trinity Buoy Wharf, 64 Orchard Place, E14 0JW|
London's only lighthouse which currently contains Longplayer art installation and the Faraday Effect (inspired by the work of scientist Michael Faraday).
|Area||Millwall, Blackwall & Cubitt Town / LAP 8|
If these are your details and you would like to update them please send an email to the Arts & Events team.
- Plan Your GDIF - Just One Week To Go! - Brochure Available Hereposted: Wed 22 Jun 16
- Roots - East End Film Festival Launches Local Community StrandFri 24 Jun 16 to Sun 3 Jul 16
- Black History Month funding and brochure submission deadlines imminent......posted: Tue 21 Jun 16
- Be part of the Boishakhi Mela Marketplaceposted: Wed 15 Jun 16
- Be Seduced by DEPART – Special offers for Tower Hamlets Residents.posted: Wed 15 Jun 16