Visual arts - Galleries
|Address||Trinity Buoy Wharf, 64 Orchard Place, E14 0JW|
London's only lighthouse which currently contains Longplayer art installation and the Faraday Effect (inspired by the work of scientist Michael Faraday).
|Area||Millwall, Blackwall & Cubitt Town / LAP 8|
If these are your details and you would like to update them please send an email to the Arts & Events team.
- Idea Store Learning Print Exhibitionfrom Fri 4 Jul 14 until Thu 28 Aug 14
- The Cornershopevery Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday from Fri 1 Aug 14 until Sun 31 Aug 14
- Tower Hamlets Council Presents "A Day By The Seaside"TODAY ONLY
- 5Rhythms Practice Classesevery Monday from Mon 7 Jul 14 until Mon 22 Sep 14
- Chrisp Street Festival Sun 7 Sep 14
- Textile Design Students Visit Tower Hamlets Cemetery Park posted: Wed 13 Aug 14
- Event Management Volunteers Needed for ‘A Season of Bangla Drama' - deadline extendedposted: Wed 23 Jul 14
- Trainee Music Leaders, Spitalfields Musicposted: Thu 17 Jul 14
- Are you organising a World War One Centenary Event in Tower Hamlets?posted: Wed 2 Jul 14
- Are You Organising A First World War Centenary Event In Tower Hamlets?posted: Fri 20 Jun 14