Arts and Entertainment
The arts section of the Council website is put together by the arts & events team for you to get the best out of the borough in the way of arts and culture. Check out what’s going on…..
• Guide to local festivals & events, plus FREE e-mail updates
• Get answers to the frequently asked questions (FAQs), about holding and attending events including music festivals, street parties and more
• Comprehensive resource of local arts information, including jobs, funding, professional development, news, opportunities & FREE e-mail update
• Listings of local arts practitioners
• Locally focused arts organisations and collectives
• Listings of local arts venues & spaces
• And information about over 50s art & leisure within the borough
Arts & Events Team downloads
You can also find information about the arts & events team, along with useful guidance and downloads to help plan your own arts & events in the borough. Documents cover events in parks, funding application forms, Season of Bangla Drama submission forms, hall hire and equipment hire, advisory notes for traders and more.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information held on this website. However, Tower Hamlets Council does not assume and hereby disclaims any liability to any party caused by errors or omissions. Furthermore inclusion in any of the directories does not constitute a recommendation for the services of those listed. Users of the guide should satisfy themselves of the credentials of any organisation before entering into an agreement or contract.
- Plan Your GDIF - Just One Week To Go! - Brochure Available Hereposted: Wed 22 Jun 16
- Roots - East End Film Festival Launches Local Community StrandFri 24 Jun 16 to Sun 3 Jul 16
- Black History Month funding and brochure submission deadlines imminent......posted: Tue 21 Jun 16
- Get involved in the Mela Paradeposted: Wed 15 Jun 16
- Have You Ever Thought About A Career Teaching Music?posted: Wed 1 Jun 16